Kill, Dressing, and Disposal
- Hog: $60/head skin or scald
- Beef: $70/head
- Bison: $110/head
- Disposal fee:
- Beef/Bison - $4.31 per head
- Hog: $3.06 per head
Breakdown Only - Must be picked up by 12Noon
Cow (quartered): $40
Hog (cut into 4-6 pieces): $15
Kill, Dressing, Disposal & Processing Flat Fee
Cut & Wrap—Pricing Based on Hanging Weight
All products are custom-labeled for each customer & vacuum-packed with a USDA Seal.
- All animals (unless otherwise specified): $0.90/lb
- Cattle processed as a Side A and Side B will be charged an additional $20.00 per animal.
The USDA charges an extra fee for processing Bison and Water Buffalo. The fee is $64.98per hour. The average process time is about 1hour and 15 minutes. This fee is listed as a line item on your invoice.
Further Processed ItemsSkinning of Scalded Hog: $40/head if we remove skin during processing
Sausage (all flavors EXCEPT those listed below) - 50# minimum per flavor
$.20/lb. – 1# or 5# packages in roll-stock or old-fashioned chubs
$.75/lb – links or patties
$1.30/lb - small breakfast links
Premium Flavors ( Chorizo, Maple, Mild Xtra Sage, Hot Xtra Sage, Apple Cinnamon, Merguez, Mild - NO SUGAR ADDED)
- $.40/lb - 1# or 5# packages in roll stock or chubs
- $.95/lb - links or patties
- $1.50/lb - small breakfast links
Meat Loaf Seasoned (Ready to cook): $1.00/lb - 50# minimum
Montreal Seasoned Patties: $.50/lb - 50# minimum
Chili: $2.00/lb - #25 minimum
Rendered Fat: $1.50/lb (based on finished weight) - minimum 150 pounds+ of raw product
Bone Broth: $100.00 - Yields about 50- 26 fluid ounce selling units
Sausage $1.40/lb (any flavor)
- Smoked Boneless Hams - (3-4# buffet Style) - $1.40/lb
- Smoked Boneless Hams - (1/2" thick only sliced) - $2.29/lb
- Smoked Boneless Pork Loin - (cut into 2-3# ) - $1.40/lb
- Smoked Boneless Pork Loin - (1/2" thick only sliced) - $2.29/lb
Heat Treated - Not Fully Cooked
- Smoked Side Meat (bacon) - Slab $1.40/lb
- Smoked Side Meat (bacon) - Sliced 2.29/lb
Additional FeesPlease note, you may bring your own coolers to pickup completed product—free of charge.
Orders can also be palletized for a fee of: $6.00 per pallet.
Returning hides/pelts to customer (need to be picked-up day of kill):
Cattle & Bison: $50
Cattle & Bison: $30
New Customer Label: $50 one-time set-up charge - changes can be made at any time at no charge.