Processing Appointments Now Available
Piedmont Custom Meats in conjunction with the NCDA Processor Grant Program has completed a significant portion of the increased production capacity objectives. PCM has significantly increased its cow carcass and small animal holding capacity allowing for increased slaughter. An in-house training program for meat cutting skills has developed and we have opened a third processing line.
We are currently filling any cancellations and future appointments from a waiting list. Please call us at 336-628-4949 if interested in an appointment. You may also email us what species, number of animals, date requested and best way to contact you to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The USDA and the NCDA have both deemed services such as ours essential and therefore, as long we have a healthy workforce, WE WILL BE OPEN! That said, please be aware of a few temporary changes we have made and implemented during this time involving the disruption to our normal everyday lives and our businesses. These have been made so that we can serve the maximum number of customers and continue to offer a high level of customer service.
- When you bring in animals on your appointment day, you may only bring in the number and species for which you have an appointment. All others will not be unloaded. We are at maximum capacity each day.
- Please observe our current animal acceptance standards:
- Cattle- 600 pound minimum, 1700 pound maximum, horn span 24" maximum;
- Pigs- 120 pound minimum, for scalded hogs - 350 pound maximum
- Please plan to bring cut sheets with you when you drop off animals or we can help while you are in the office.
- 14 days is currently the maximum hang time for beef and bison due to the high demand.
- In an effort to process the large influx of animals, we have temporarily suspended the making of hotdogs, bologna, jerky, chili, bone broth and rendered fat, smoked sausage, smoked hams and smoked loins. We will continue to process bacon on our standard schedule that product will be available 10-14 business days after your initial order.
- We have also temporarily suspended the acceptance of previously processed product and product from other USDA facilities for further processing.
- With the large demand we are experiencing, all orders are to be picked-up with 48 hours of notification of they completion. We will continue to email your invoice and call when orders are complete. Any order not picked up within 48 hours of notification is subject to a $20/day storage fee. Due to the freezer capacity in Gibsonville, if your order is not picked up within 48 hours, your order will be taken back to Asheboro and subject to the storage fee.
- We will continue to accept cash and checks but in a effort to avoid handling of both for payment, we will waive the 3% service fee on all credit and debit transactions through.
We truly appreciate your business and ask for your patience and understanding as we attempt to navigate through these next weeks. We are here to answer questions and welcome the opportunity to work with you. - Piedmont Custom Meats
Beef Pork Lamb / Mutton Goat Bison Water Buffalo Alpaca
To Schedule an Appointment - Call 336-628-4949